Ham Cutting + Tasting Course

Ham Cutting + Tasting Course

2Pers.

Minimum of
Persons

10 Pers.

Maximum of
Persons

50 € / Pers.

Price per
Person

Language*

Spanish and
English

Enjoy a ham slicing course plus a tasting. Book in a friendly atmosphere to savor Spanish sausages. Enjoy our close contact where we will teach you all the secrets to make the ham slicing process as professional as possible. Each visit promises a unique and memorable experience. We assure you complete culinary satisfaction. Join us and explore the rich Spanish gastronomic tradition with us.

Adults
Children

Total price of the reservation:

100,00 

Pay 100% or 20% of your reservation, you decide:
We offer you the possibility to make the payment online of the full reservation or 20%, the remaining 80% you can pay in store when you make your experience, you choose!

Tasting

Dishes to be tasted and pairings

  • 100% Acorn-fed Iberian Ham.
  • Acorn-fed pork loin.
  • Acorn-fed Salchichón.
  • Acorn-fed Chorizo.
  • Pure sheep cheese.
  • Angus-Wagyu beef jerky.
  • Pure Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
  • Variety of crianza wines from the Denominación de Origen La Rioja, D.O. Ribera del Duero and D.O. Madrid.
  • Denominación de Origen Rivera del Duero, Denominación de Origen de Madrid.

Questions or Frequently Asked Questions

Can I pay part of the reservation through the web?

No, the reservation must be made with full payment, in case of any problem or non-attendance contact us more than 24 hours in advance and we will make the refund.

I have seen that it is done in Spanish and English, is it done in any other language?

The course and the tasting is conducted in Spanish and English, we also offer the possibility to be conducted in another language, but the translator must be paid separately, the cost of the translator is 50 euros and must be notified in advance.

How long does the activity last and when does it take place?

The activity has an approximate duration of 1 hour, 30 minutes for the cutting course and 30 minutes for the tasting and is held from Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays it will not be held from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

Can I reserve for a full group of friends?

The groups are a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people, so if you make a reservation of 10 people that group will be closed for all of you.

What if I can't go?

You will have the option to modify your reservation in case you can not attend, we will give you the option to change the day and time, in case you want to cancel the amount will be refunded as long as you notify 24 hours before the activity.

Customer Testimonials

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ham Cutting + Tasting Course”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *